- Experts in SEO
- Social media writers
- Email writer
- Technical writer
- Blog writer
- Press release writer
- Editorial writer
- Web content writer
- PR writer
Many writers are well-versed in more than two types of writing niches.
How to Find a Web Content Writer?
Before hiring a content writer, the following points must be kept in mind:
- Create a job description
- Inquire inside your group or community
- Search Google for content writers or content writing services
- Create a job description
The first step you should take is to write what exactly you’re looking for. You need to mention things like:
- Types of writers
- Full-time or freelancer
- Content writer, content developer, content editor, content strategist, content manager, or content marketer
A clear and exact job description will make your work easy, and it will not only give you clear ideas of what you’re searching for but will also help content writers to decide if they suit the position or not.
Example: A job description for content writers can include points such as:
- Plagiarism Free: The writer must undergo extensive research on topics to write 100% original content. Uses authentic software applications for plagiarism checks. Makes sure that copyright laws are duly followed.
- SEO-Friendly: The writer should attempt rigorous keyword research, create relevant headings and subheadings, and follow recent parameters of Google algorithms to create SEO-friendly content.
- Audience-Targeted: The writer should be able to craft perfect content for the relevant audience by analyzing the requirements, pain points, aspirations, and psychology of the target audience. The writer must make sure content gains audience traction and ultimately leads to the generation of more revenue for our business.
- Should create contention-free content that doesn’t create any legal disputes for hurting sentiments or spreading misinformation
- Must not unnecessarily use jargon and over-complicated or irrelevant language structures
- The content must be aligned with our business culture, status, values, and core principles.
- The writer must ensure error-free content that is grammatically, structurally, statistically, and factually accurate.
- Must create engaging content with optimum use of textual content along with infographics, graphs, images, and vectors to make content aesthetically appealing.
You can also specify the types of content the writer should be able to craft. For example, you may specify which types of content forms will be required. Popular content forms are mentioned below:
- Blog articles
- Research Articles
- Buyer’s Guides
- Pricing Guides
- Guest Posts
- Website content
- Conference Material
- Success Stories
- Case Studies
- Magazine Articles
- Academic writings
- Book Chapters
- Video scripts
- YouTube Descriptions
- Product descriptions
You can also specify the required content writing skills:
- Content Writing
- Content Editing
- Research and analysis
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Social media strategy
- Content Marketing
The next step is to talk with public relations, professionals, friends, or colleagues who have previously or currently working with the writer. They can help you in finding a writer or can refer a writer. The recommendation is the best way to find professional writers.
3. Inquire inside your group or community
Someone in your group might help you to find the perfect fit for your company. Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn are the best places to find the right candidate for your work.
4. Search Google for content writers or content writing services
Search for content writers and content writing services on Google, social media platforms, etc. by directly doing an organic search with keywords such as content writers in the USA, content writing services in India, content writers near me, content writers for the IT industry, content writing services for the education sector, etc.
Things to Consider Hiring Content Writers:
- Check the ability via samples
- Level of experience in the particular niche
- Understands the ins and outs of the industry
#Check the ability
The ability level of the content writer is the most crucial element to be considered. Requesting previous work or samples is the easiest way to determine the ability of the writer. A professional content writer will provide relevant content that complements your marketing plan. So, before hiring a content writer, it’s important to check the ability of the writer.
#Level of Experience
Another important aspect of being considered while hiring a content writer is their relevant experience. A writer may have experience with social media writing but little or no experience with technical writing. So, asking for previous experience from the writer will help you in finding the right candidate for your job.
#Understands the ins and outs of the industry
When hiring a content writer, you must check whether they have complete knowledge of the industry or not. It’s pointless to hire someone unfamiliar with the phrases in this field. The writer needs to be familiar with the company’s products or services.
If your content necessitates more technical abilities, the writer may charge more, but if the content requires basic information, you’ll be able to negotiate with them. Most writers may charge extra for the changes/editing in their work. Before you start allocating the work, make sure you look at all the terms.
Follow the advice in this article, and you’ll find the writer that meets all your needs. Hiring an experienced and qualified content writer is as critical as creating good material.